telnet hanging issues in kernel 2.6.16

From: Roy Zacharias
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 11:02:59 EST

Hello,

This is my first time posting on this list. Currently, I am working
on a powerpc board and I encounter some problems. When I do the
following:

1. Login to my card from pc as root
2. Run command (i.e. ls, ps, etc.)
3. Wait 30 min-1hr
4. Run command

After the fourth step, I only see the partial output of the command
and my telnet session becomes unresponsive and I have to connect
again. This same issue occurs even on ssh leading me to believe that
there is an inherent network driver issue. I am using the e100
drivers in the 2.6.16 kernel. Are there any issues with this driver?
Are there any patches for it? I am running on busybox 1.7.1 with the
eldk 4.1 toolchain. I appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks,
Royous