Pull request: DMA pool updates

From: Matthew Wilcox
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 19:12:01 EST

G'day Linus, mate

Could you pull the dmapool branch of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/willy/misc.git please?

All the patches have been posted to linux-kernel before, and various
comments (and acks) have been taken into account.

It's a fairly nice performance improvement, so would be good to get in.
It's survived a few hours of *mumble* high-stress database benchmark,
so I have high confidence in its stability.

a retrograde step."