The hardware reports a non fatal, correctable incident occurred onCPU 0

From: Badalian Vyacheslav
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 02:58:50 EST

Hello all.
Can anyone say to me that messages its normal =)

[63617.120342] MCE: The hardware reports a non fatal, correctable incident occurred on CPU 0.
[63617.120353] Bank 3: cc00000000100100
[63632.092712] MCE: The hardware reports a non fatal, correctable incident occurred on CPU 0.
[63632.092723] Bank 3: cc00000000100100
[63647.065081] MCE: The hardware reports a non fatal, correctable incident occurred on CPU 0.
[63647.065091] Bank 3: cc00000000100100
[63662.037453] MCE: The hardware reports a non fatal, correctable incident occurred on CPU 0.
[63662.037463] Bank 3: cc00000000100100

Or i need send to you my lspci to add my motherboard or some chip to some blacklist?
I understand that MCE is* Machine Check Exception. =)*

Thanks.