sections mismatches: How to mark new false positives?

From: Adrian Bunk
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 12:02:38 EST

I'm getting the following in the latest -git:

<-- snip -->

WARNING: arch/x86/kernel/built-in.o(.exit.text+0x1db): Section mismatch in reference from the function msr_exit() to the variable .cpuinit.data:msr_class_cpu_notifier

<-- snip -->

That's obviously a false positive (unregister_hotcpu_notifier() is a
noop if CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU=n), but how can I silence the warning?

cu
Adrian

"Only a promise," Lao Er said.
Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed