Re: [patch] pci: pci_enable_device_bars() fix

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 15:56:24 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
* Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

( This call has been introduced upstream 3 weeks ago by commit
8a4df120b07, but the PCI tree has apparently not been fully re-tested with Linus-latest since that point. )
Wait, my testing caught this. I made the change to the patch myself, adding the needed conversion to my tree, it's here, on my disk!

Oh crap, I never checked it in.

/me goes off to sulk in shame.

you might want to join the (sizable) club of us deeply ashamed people who recently introduced upstream build failures :-/

Personal CC differences aside <grin> I do think you guys both do a good job of staying on top of your subsystems.

We all wear the brown paper bag on occasion, and with the "merge maelstrom" during each merge window, I'm quite frankly amazed at how _little_ stuff get broken overall.

Jeff