Re: Commit f06e4ec breaks vmware

From: Jeff Chua
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 10:48:40 EST

On Feb 4, 2008 11:36 PM, Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> great! I've added:
> you did all the hard work by bisecting it down so fast - fixing it was
> easy :)

Ingo,

Took me the whole of Friday night. I thought it was just me and my
vmware, so I didn't bother reporting until Jan reported it. Worried
that someone might just shoot me down for reporting a vmware problem
as it booted fine with kvm, and on X60s.

Thanks again for fixing it. Now I can test latest linux git version on
vmware again (host is running linux as well).

Jeff.