Re: 2.6.24-git15 Keyboard Issue?

From: Chris Holvenstot
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 11:41:48 EST

Thomas -

I hope that, from at least my perspective, your question is rhetorical.
I am fully willing to publicly admit that I don't have a clue. About
much of anything. I will even admit that until prompted by Jiri
yesterday I had never even heard of the nohpet directive for the boot
line.

I am willing to do whatever I can to help isolate and or resolve this
issue, but to do so I need one of you experts to firmly grab hold of
some portion of my anatomy and guide me in the right direction.

Chris