Re: Netfilter fixes to 2.6.24-git

From: David Miller
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 00:27:37 EST

From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:02:35 +0100 (CET)

> I have been unable to reach the netfilter and net maintainers the past
> week regarding inclusion of patches, but most importantly a group of
> fixes at [0]-[3]. I am kind of at a loss here but to turn up the volume
> and write to more people on how to proceed.

You just need to be patient and wait for Patrick to get to your
patches, it's as simple as that :-)

Patrick is normally very responsive, so whatever it is it has to be a
temporary issue.

Because of LCA08 etc. I myself wasn't even able to get any networking
bug fix submissions into 2.6.24.1

Big deal, we'll just get it into the next 2.6.24.x release.

Thanks for your patience.