Re: Documentation about sysfs/procfs entries]

From: Scott Lovenberg
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 01:01:21 EST

Randy Dunlap wrote:
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:08:12 +0700 Mulyadi Santosa wrote:

Hi all...

Here's my idea: what if we collaborate to extend and make the kernel
documentation better? I have done (slow) start by editing profile=
kernel param. It's not accepted by Adrian Bunk, but at least I did it.
Feedback?

Adrian is no longer the trivial patch maintainer.
Did you send the patch to trivial@xxxxxxxxxx ?

Any doc additions or improvements would be appreciated.
I'll be glad to help get them merged...

---
~Randy

I'd love to help, but I'm a bit of a newbie; what's protocol for
documentation updates, standard diffs?

How are we going to attack this thing, cleaning up and updating existing
documentation first and then adding undocumented items, or file by file
updating and adding in one fell swoop?

At any rate, I'm in.
Hopefully this will turn out better than the last time I said those
words and woke up in Mexico with a new tattoo and without my pants. :)