Re: [patch 00/10] mount ownership and unprivileged mount syscall(v8)

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 01:21:47 EST

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 22:36:16 +0100 Miklos Szeredi <miklos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just documentation updates, compared to the previous submission.
> Thanks to Serge for the relentless reviews :)
>
> Please consider for -mm, and then for 2.6.26.

Linus has just merged all the VFS renaming patches, so the decks
are clear for looking at this work.

However David and Christoph are beavering away on the r-o-bind-mounts
patches and I expect that there will be overlaps with unprivileged mounts.

Could we coordinate things a bit please? Decide who goes first, review
and maybe even test each others work, etc?

Thanks.