Re: Announce: Linux-next (Or Andrew's dream :-))

From: Frank Seidel
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 19:45:45 EST

Frank Seidel wrote:
> Lets get serious. I cannot speak for Ann and Harvey, but I'm quite sure they
> also really hope - at least i very strongly do - you not only call on us when
> things become a burden, but let us help and assist you right from the start.

I just started a little naive webpage where i collected some of the main
infos about linux-next on

http://linux.f-seidel.de/linux-next/

while the wiki there is probably the best filled part. Does this
make any sense to you to continue this? Or do you already have something
else in mind or even already prepared?

Thanks,
Frank