Re: [GIT PULL?] Create and populate toplevel tests/ for kernel tests

From: Sam Ravnborg
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 14:22:24 EST

Hi Anath.

Linus did not pull this in the -rc1 to -rc2 timeframe
so please resubmit the patch serie one week into the
next merge window (when most of the trees has hit linus' tree
and Andrew has made his first merge).

IF you need an extra eye balling then you can submit
a few weeks before the merge window opens.
Thats typical after an -rc with only a few patches.

Thanks,
Sam