Re: [(RT RFC) PATCH v2 2/9] sysctl for runtime-control oflateral mutex stealing

From: Gregory Haskins
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 20:22:54 EST

<1203980231.16711.115.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sven-Thorsten Dietrich
<sdietrich@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But Greg may need to enforce it on his git tree that he mails these from
> - are you referring to anything specific in this patch?

Thats what I don't get. I *did* checkpatch all of these before sending them out (and I have for every release).

I am aware of two "tabs vs spaces" warnings, but the rest checked clean. Why do some people still see errors when I don't? Is there a set of switches I should supply to checkpatch to make it more aggressive or something?

-Greg