Re: 2.6.25-rc[12] Video4Linux Bttv Regression

From: Robert Fitzsimons
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 20:43:06 EST

> I think I might have seen this problem but it didn't cause a oops for
> me,

Ok, I found the cause of the oops. Some of radio tuner code was
expecting a struct bttv_fh to be allocated but this wasn't done in
radio_open. So it would dereference an invalid data structure, causing
a hang for me and an oops for Bongani. I also had to add support for
the radio tuner to some shared functions. Patches to follow.

Robert