Re: [BUG] 2.6.25-rc2-git3 broke cdrecord

From: Stefan Richter
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 04:10:14 EST

FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 02:48:23 +0100 (CET)
Stefan Richter <stefanr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
CD burning still fails for me via ide-cd, although in a
different way than without the patch. (Without the patch, ide-cd also
fails like described by you for SATA.)

With the patch, the failure is as follows. I don't know if this is
related to the data length arithmetic or something entirely different;
all I learned so far is that 2.6.24 works. Application log from
2.6.25-rc3 + Tejun's patch + Gentoo's cdrkit-1.1.6 + k3b:

Can you try the following patch?

http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/3/2/218

Fails just like with Tejun's patch, alas.
--
Stefan Richter