Re: Google's Summer of Code?

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 15:54:39 EST

Pekka Enberg wrote:
Hi all,

Are there any plans to send an application of Linux kernel as a mentor
organization for Google's Summer of Code this year? I think there are
probably a lot of students interested in hacking on the kernel. And
no, I am not volunteering to send that application but I would be
interested in being a mentor.

kvm will apply, and though some of the work will be in userspace, we'd like to have kernel contributions as well.