[RFC/PATCH 00/17] Current sched patch stack

From: Peter Zijlstra
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 13:12:50 EST

Hi all,

This is just a quick dump of my patch stack that is not already in
sched-devel/master (read: this is on top of sched-devel/master).

These patches are lightly tested - compiled only with a single .config
and booted only. Will repost in somewhat smaller chunks once I get around
to actually testing more.

The newest code (and thus least tested) is the new SMP balancer.

Just posting to get it out-there... :-)

If it breaks you get to keep both (or rather, all) pieces, although I'll try
and fix reported issues in a timely manner.

Patches can also be found here:
http://programming.kicks-ass.net/kernel-patches/sched-eevdf/

Happy hacking,

/me off to enjoy the last few hours of weekend remaining.