USB oops with mainline (post 2.6.25-rc5)

From: Chris Wedgwood
Date: Sun Mar 16 2008 - 18:33:17 EST

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 02:13:23AM -0800, David Brownell wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot that made it just *after* RC5. That's the patch I
> was interested in.

That's not enough to prevent the oops here. Using mainline from about
an hour ago I get a crash inside ub_end_rq. No full oops (yet) but
pic at http://stupidest.org/tmp/2.6.25-rc5-cw3-usboops1.png if that
helps. Should I back out all the USB changes of late and see if that
helps?

I got that a second or so after inserting a USB storage device.