Re: [2.6.25-rc5-mm1] regression: cannot run Postfix sendmail commandas non-root

From: Tilman Schmidt
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 09:07:38 EST

Daniel Lezcano schrieb:

I was not able to reproduce it, but I think I didn't configured postfix as I should had. What version do you use ?

It's the one that comes with openSUSE 10.3:

ts@xenon:~> rpm -q postfix
postfix-2.4.5-20.2

If I may ask you, can you put your postfix configuration file and a strace -f of your failing command ? on your website, that will help me a lot to investigate.

Sure, no problem. You may find them at

http://gollum.phnxsoft.com/~ts/linux/main.cf
http://gollum.phnxsoft.com/~ts/linux/strace.log

HTH