Re: possible lockdep crash

From: Denys Fedoryshchenko
Date: Fri Mar 21 2008 - 11:24:01 EST

I have very strange lockups on this machine, and i tried to catch them. But
seems it doesn't help me, till now lockdep catch only ifb false-positive.

I will try to compile and run now without lockdep.

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 04:04:08 -0700 (PDT), David Miller wrote
> From: "Denys Fedoryshchenko" <denys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:54:50 +0200
>
> > Let me know if i can improve output to help debugging.
> > If possible it must be minimal risk to hang, cause router is in very
> > difficult to reach area.
>
> Can you disable lockdep and see if the problem persists?
>
> It's killing your routing performance anyways, I have no
> idea why you have it enabled.
> --

Denys Fedoryshchenko
Technical Manager