Re: ohci1394 problem (MMIO broken) (was 2.6.25-rc6-git6: Reportedregressions from 2.6.24)

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Tue Mar 25 2008 - 12:51:25 EST

* Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> 64-bit ioremaps never worked on 32-bit, so we are in totally
> unchartered waters now - but due to the unification we have a
> realistic chance to make them work. At minimum we need the fix below
> in addition to Linus' patch - does it make any difference?

could you please try x86.git/latest:

http://people.redhat.com/mingo/x86.git/README

which has all the fixes and debug patches integrated (no extra patching
should be needed). If it still doesnt work then please send the new
dmesg and /sys/kernel/debug/kernel_page_tables dump.

head 0fef904c33841be92f or later.

Ingo