Re: [ofa-general] InfiniBand/iWARP/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.26(what's in infiniband.git)

From: Shirley Ma
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 20:55:32 EST

On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 13:02 -0700, Roland Dreier wrote:
> - Multiple CQ event vector support. I still haven't seen any
> discussions about how ULPs or userspace apps should decide which
> vector to use, and hence no progress has been made since we
> deferred this during the 2.6.23 merge window.

I did some prototype for IPoIB to enable multiple CQ event support. I
did see the approach improved multiple links aggregation performance. I
also see some customers' requirements in userspace. I will start the
discussion as soon as possible. But it would most likely miss 2.6.26
window.

Thanks
Shirley