Re: linux-2.6.25-rc8, an oddity

From: Rene Herman
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 06:31:31 EST

On 03-04-08 02:27, Gene Heskett wrote:

This will be the third time I've sent this message in about 10 hours,
with it never making it to the list, but I've picked up around 400
messages since because I am subscribed. Please check as to why I cannot
post?

Your messages are received. I see gmail.com; I suppose you are using a gmail server (or their webinterface) to post? If you do, gmail "helpfully" filters out your own messages from the list mail that is sent back to you. You cannot not have it do that either.

Gmail is useful only as a (hopefully) stable forwarding address. For actual use, it's junk.

Rene.