Re: [RFC 10/22] m68k: Use generic show_mem()

From: Johannes Weiner
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 11:10:38 EST

Hi,

Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> So I suggest to add an additional (first) step to the consolidation: remove all
> duplicates.

I shall do that. Problem is, I had a patch-series removing only parts
of the duplication (shame on me) and not all of these patches are yet in
the subsystem trees and still partially in -mm. None of them have hit
mainline yet. Suggestions?

The earlier patch-series was called `remove redundant output from
show_mem()'.

Sorry for the wasted time. These cleanups already took more energy than
they are worth it, I guess... :/

Hannes