Re: ASUS ScreenDuo

From: Bob Copeland
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 10:37:52 EST

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Lennart Sorensen
<lsorense@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well apparently vista expects the device to support running programs
> written in .NET Micro Framework. Maybe that is some JVM like thingy.

If it is supposed to implement the MS SideShow API, then that would be
the .NET VM (i.e. C#). My 10 second googling turned up some info about
that but I couldn't find a definition of how the hardware interface
for such devices is supposed to work. There's some XML-laden software
API but it seemed to be transport agnostic.

-Bob