Re: BUG: soft lockup detected on Phenom with Debian 2.6.24-4

From: Laurent GUERBY
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 06:24:09 EST

In fact BIOS 1705 without any boot option seems
to provide a stable machine (51 hours of stress
test without failure). Plus BIOS 1705 has
an explicit TLB fix auto/enable/disable
that the previous BIOS didn't have (even
if TLB fix was on).

So probably it was probably a BIOS bug, we're continuing
the stress testing.

Laurent