Re: [opensuse] nfs_update_inode: inode X mode changed, Y to Z

From: Adam Schrotenboer
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 16:12:00 EST

David Chinner wrote:
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 02:37:38PM +1100, David Chinner wrote:
Given this state of affairs (i.e. HSM using ikeep), I guess we can do
anything we want for the noikeep case. I'll cook up a patch that does
something similar to ext3 generation numbers for the initial seeding....

Patch below for comments. It passes xfsqa, but there's no userspace
support for it yet. 2.6.26 is the likely target for this change.
2.6.26 merge window begins now. Has this been pushed yet? Is it in linux-next tree ?