Re: latest git freezes my system

From: devzero
Date: Sat Apr 19 2008 - 05:18:22 EST

what was the last working kernel/config for you?
if an earlier kernels work without problems, then it`s a regression
can you switch to kernel log console before the freeze and wait for it to happen?
any message/oops/panic there?
does the system respond to sysrq after the freeze ? (http://linuxgazette.net/issue81/vikas.html )

roland