Re: potential security issue

From: Greg KH
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 02:29:17 EST

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 10:12:01PM -0700, Ryan_Permeh@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I need a security maintainer contact to discuss a potential security
> issue. Due to the sensitive nature of the issue, I'd prefer to not
> discuss this in an open list. Please provide me with a PGP key. I've
> attached mine to ensure secure communications. I am not a member of the
> list, so please respond to me directly.

See the file in the kernel tree, Documentation/SecurityBugs for
information on how to submit security related things, and who to send it
to (hint, security@xxxxxxxxxx is the address). That file also details
the conditions that the developers at that address follow (no long
disclosures, etc.)

thanks,

greg k-h