proc_dir_entry 'info' already registered

From: Justin Mattock
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 18:38:28 EST

Hello, attached is dmesg of proc_dir_entry 'info' already registered;
whatever that means. Hopefully this is not that important, just a glitch.
Also I know I should'nt talk about 3rd party modules, but with the
latest git, it breaks fglrx.
Im trying to figure out what was changed or removed so I can at least
have some direction as to execute the problem of fixing some
broken things. attached is install.log for that situation. [ignore if
you are offended]
Aside from that I'm not having that irritating freeze that occured last week.
Again I don't mean to piss anybody off by mentioning other than that
of the kernel.
regards;

--
Justin P. Mattock