Re: Btrfs v0.14 Released

From: Chris Mason
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 12:04:50 EST

On Tuesday 29 April 2008, Chris Mason wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Btrfs v0.14 is now available for download. Please note the disk format has
> changed, and it is not compatible with older versions of Btrfs.
>
> For downloads and documention, please see the Btrfs project page:
>
> http://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org

Hello everyone,

I've rolled up some fixes for older kernels and fixed an uninitialized
variables in btrfs-progs that could cause an oops on mount. I'll wait a few
days to see if other bug reports come in and cut a 0.15 with any other
critical fixes.

Until then, you can find download information on the important fixes so far:

http://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Hot_Fixes

-chris