Re: [patch 00/37] PNP resource_table cleanups, v2

From: Rene Herman
Date: Sun May 04 2008 - 10:19:26 EST

On 04-05-08 16:14, Rene Herman wrote:

In trying to come up with problems I'm only finding a difference in an added failure mode with respect to the static array if we run out of memory at a bad time and this is quite unserious.

I mean, this would be an added mode when just releasing and rbuilding teh list as opposed to teh reusing, it's not a diffeerence with respect to the .index setup.

So, going to completely slash struct pnp_resource again? :) Would improve things...

Rene.