RE: Patches for piping to core pattern ?

From: Ravinandan Arakali (rarakali)
Date: Mon May 05 2008 - 21:55:49 EST

Randy,
Thanks for the pointers to the patches.
I am now able to see the core getting streamed to
a program (such as gzip).

But I see that the core itself is quite small (truncated).
I see this behavior even when using the normal core_pattern
(without the "|" ). Wonder if it has something to do with the
changes to binfmt_elf.c ? I'm not sure why these
changes are required for pipe support.

Thanks,
Ravi