Re: Reverting per-cpuset "system" (IRQ affinity) patch (was: Fixcpuset sched_relax_domain_level control file)

From: Paul Jackson
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 23:52:45 EST

Andrew wrote:
> Don't worry about it. I sorted out things locally and I expect that
> Stephen will be able to as well.

Ok ...

I hesitate more than I should some times to NAQ patches,
but the more I think about this one, the less willing I
am to have a per-cpuset file called "system".

I'm not sure what "sorted out" means ... I'll wait and see.

Thanks, Andrew.

Sorry, Max, Peter and Ingo ... we really had not arrived at
agreement on this one.

--
I won't rest till it's the best ...
Programmer, Linux Scalability