Re: 2.6.25 crash: EIP: [<c02e2f14>] xfrm_output_resume+0x64/0x100 ss:esp 0068:c03a1e5c

From: Herbert Xu
Date: Fri May 09 2008 - 06:25:30 EST

On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 11:50:00AM +0200, Marco Berizzi wrote:

> I have rebooted the two boxes with slub_debug.
> This is the output taken with network console.
> Herbert does it help you?
>
> BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at 6b6b6b9f

Unfortunately this just confirms that your skb has been freed
prematurely because 6b is the poison value.

However, it doesn't point us at the offender.

Although I wonder if there might be something in netfilter that's
freeing it since that's the only thing that could've run on your
machine between the previous access and the crash. I'll take
another look.

Cheers,