Re: [patch 21/21] slab defrag: Obsolete SLAB

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Mon May 12 2008 - 06:23:49 EST

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Andi Kleen <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Christoph fixed a tbench regression that was in the same ballpark as
> > the TPC regression reported by Matthew which is why we've asked the
> > Intel folks to re-test. But yeah, we're working on it.
>
> What are your plans to fix it?

I don't have a reproducable test and my boxes are so tiny the issues
probably won't show up anyway. So all I can do at this point is to
make sure Matthew et al can easily re-test whenever we fix some other
regression that potentially affects his workload.

I only recently started tracking this issue so I have no idea where
we're at with this. Christoph? Matthew?