Re: Bug with keyboard input

From: Eric . Brunet
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 07:29:27 EST

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:47:47PM +0200, Jiri Slaby wrote:
> On 05/13/2008 11:27 AM, Eric.Brunet@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> With uptodate Fedora 7 (kernel kernel-2.6.23.15-80.fc7) on a Dell D430 laptop.
>
> Please file a bug on redhat bugzilla. They (like other distro providers)
> have bunch of patches included in it.
>
> Or try some kernel.org tree and recheck if the problem persist, then report it here.

Well that's not the sort of things distributions are patching, but you're
of course right, it is better to make sure. So I downloaded the sources
of a linux-2.6.25, copied the fedora .config, ran make oldconfig and
made the default answer to every question. With that pristine kernel, the
bug is still here.

Thanks,

Éric Brunet