Re: spontaneous reboots and hangs on x86_64

From: Mariusz Kozlowski
Date: Fri May 16 2008 - 14:53:59 EST

Hello,

> > and I did :/ I think I just started this repo in wrong way - according to linux-next FAQ.
> > I'll just start from scratch then.
>
> OK, let me know how you go.

Ok I got bisection working finally, now I'm at d5be23e2 I have something like 80 revisions left and
I'm stuck with this:

In file included from kernel/sched.c:1861:
kernel/sched_rt.c: In function 'check_preempt_curr_rt':
kernel/sched_rt.c:653: error: implicit declaration of function 'cpupri_find'
kernel/sched_rt.c:653: error: 'struct root_domain' has no member named 'cpupri'
make[1]: *** [kernel/sched.o] Error 1
make: *** [kernel] Error 2

Another (dumb I guess) git question: how can I move forward with this?

Mariusz