Re: [RFC/PATCH 1/3] SLAB: Add PageSlab checking to ksize()

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 00:25:57 EST

Christoph Lameter wrote:
That's probably due to the fact that we use PageSlab for all pages with SLUB
and for bigblock pages in SLOB with this patch. Christoph, Matt, any
suggestions how to fix the PageSlab check in nommu btw?

I already posted a patch and commented numerous times. What else needs to be said? SLUB only uses PageSlab for kmalloc <=4kb.

(I missed your patch, btw.)

For SLOB, we will never use ksize() as it doesn't set PageSlab. Is that not a problem?

Pekka