Re: [patch] provide rtc_cmos platform device

From: Stas Sergeev
Date: Fri May 23 2008 - 01:12:54 EST

Hello.

David Brownell wrote:
> Sure you can help; that's why I sent the compiler
> messages telling what went wrong. You were
> referencing symbols that are not defined on
> non-pnp systems.
OK, I actually realized that after
sending the message. :)
The new patch should be better for
that regard, but your mail address
rejects:
---

david-b@xxxxxxxxxxx
SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<stsp@xxxxxxxx>:
host pbimail7.prodigy.net [207.115.37.22]: 553 5.3.0
nlpi092,DNSBL:521< 78.158.192.26
>_is_blocked.__For_information_see_http://worldnet.att.net/general-info/bls_info/block_inquiry.html
---

> I understand Russell King has been sitting on a
> similar patch (for the generic bits, not the x86
> specific parts) for some time. Maybe you can get
> his patch, which will surely work on ARM.
Because you haven't CCd me, I
already sent a new one.