2008 Linux Kernel Summit

From: Theodore Ts'o
Date: Fri May 23 2008 - 13:28:48 EST

Hi folks,

It's time to start kicking off the 2008 Kernel Summit planning
process. This year, the Kernel Summit will be held in Portland, Oregon,
on September 15-16, just before the Plumber's conference.

As in previous years, I've set up a e-mail discussion list for
people who are interested in making suggestions for this year's kernel
summit. In the probably hopeless attempt to avoid the list address
getting instantly harvested by spammers from all of the LKML archives,
the list submission address and subscription URL can be found by
executing the following perl script:

#!/usr/bin/perl
$at="@";
$AD=(gmtime(time))[5]+1900;
print "ksummit-" . $AD . "-discuss" . $at . "thunk.org\n";
print "http://lists.linux-foundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ksummit-"; . $AD . "-discuss\n";

This year's program committe is:

Anton Blanchard
Jonathon Corbet
James Bottomley
Dirk Hohndel
Dave Jones
Greg Kroah-Hartman
Chris Mason
Andrew Morton
Theodore Ts'o
Arjan De Ven

If you have any questions, please feel to contact me or the entire
kernel summit program committee. Our contact e-mail address can be
found by taking the output from the above perl script and running it
through the command: "sed -e 's/discuss/pc/'".

Regards,

- Ted