Re: [BUG: 2.6.26-rc3] ERROR: "____ilog2_NaN" undefined

From: Mirco Tischler
Date: Sun May 25 2008 - 16:58:09 EST

On So, 2008-05-25 at 23:18 +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > Gnu C 4.3.0-4ubuntu1)
>
> I'd have said your gcc has a bug regarding __builtin_constant_p(),
> but I can't reproduce it on i386 with the compiler you are using.

> You are using exactly this compiler for compiling your kernel?
I tried several versions now (4.1, 4.3. 4.4pre) and all showed the
error. I'm using ccache, maybe this has something to do with it? (Though
I doubt it)
Btw: you noticed that this is x86_64 and not i386?

> If yes I'm unfortunately out of ideas... :-(
I have another config that builds properly. Actually I just changed some
options to the config posted before. If nobody shouts "trivial" I could
try to filter out the guilty option if there is any. But I possibly
won't find the time before mid of the week.
> cu
> Adrian

Thanks
Mirco