Regarding funding support from Brunei Durrusalam

From: His Majesty Sultan Haji
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 11:11:20 EST

Dear Good Friend

In a previous message dated 11/05/2008 I wrote you an Email regarding funding support to you, But could not get your reply till today, Please indicate that you are interested in receiving this fund by filling your informations in the bellow form or let us know whether you are not interested to the offer from Kings Palace Sultan Haji of Brunei so we carry on to assist other individuals or corperate bodies of our choice Or if you did not receive my first message at-all then fill in the blank space belllow and Your response and any gratitude should be sent to my office to the attention of my secretary Mr.Yang Mulia Kahmis. Email: pa.kingspalace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otherwise will not get a reply.

RECIEVERS INFORMATION SHEET

FULL NAME?????????????????

COMPANY NAME................................................................

UPTIONAL

POSTAL ADDRESS????????????????????..

CONTACT PHONE????????????????????

Please the name you send to us is the name that will appear on the award cheque-leave

Best regards,
(King of Brunei)
Lapangan Terbang
Lama Berakas BB1010,