ACPI pull for 2.6.26?

From: Adrian Bunk
Date: Tue Jun 10 2008 - 08:58:25 EST

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 11:35:25AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, Ben Dooks wrote:
> >
> > Is it too early to ask how long before 2.6.26 is released?
>
> Hmm. Depends on just how the regression list ends up looking. I don't
> think we're in bad shape, so maybe -rc7 can be the last one.

I'm (as usual) not that optimistic, but one remark:

Several ACPI regressions have pending patches, and the last merge from
the ACPI tree was in April.

Having a bigger ACPI merge after what might be the last -rc doesn't
sound good.

Len, what's the status regarding an ACPI pull for 2.6.26?

> Linus

cu
Adrian

"Only a promise," Lao Er said.