Re: BUG: NULL pointer dereference at 00000000 -- IP: [<f8e783d5>] :b43:b43_dma_mapping_error+0x16/0x155

From: Vegard Nossum
Date: Tue Jun 10 2008 - 11:09:56 EST

On 6/10/08, Miles Lane <miles.lane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry, I forgot to label the kernel tree. It is 2.6.26-rc5-mm2.

No worries, it was in your config file :-)

Thanks for reporting.

On 6/10/08, Michael Buesch <mb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, FUJITA Tomonori, please make sure a patch like the following goes
> into the same trees that you submitted commit 353c409 to.
> Also make sure to check b43legacy. I _guess_ you might have added
> the same bug there.

Can you please also make sure that Miles Lane appears with a
Reported-by line in your patch? Thanks :-) Also: Nice fix!

Vegard

--
"The animistic metaphor of the bug that maliciously sneaked in while
the programmer was not looking is intellectually dishonest as it