Re: m68k: could the Apollo support possibly work?

From: KolbjÃrn Barmen
Date: Wed Jun 11 2008 - 14:19:48 EST

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 06:48:34PM +0200, KolbjÃrn Barmen wrote:
> > On Sun, 8 Jun 2008, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone still have this hardware and tried booting it in recent years?
> >
> > I think I might borrow one from some NetBSD people, if I ask really really
> > nicely :)
>
> AFAIR NetBSD doesn't support the Apollos.

OK, I was (and still is) somewhat confused about the defintion of "apollo" :)

What NetBSD does support is the so called hp300, the Apollo DNXXXXX is not
supported, allthough there appearantly a guy "working" on it every now and
then. http://netbsd.pair.com/Ports/hp300/

What definition of Apollo are we talking about in Linux/m68k context?
I thought it was http://www.tazenda.demon.co.uk/phil/linux-hp/ which
actuall is hp300, from what I can tell.

> Do you plan to work on getting the Linux support back into shape?

Heh, no, I was just saying that I might try to boot one :)

-- kolla