Re: [RESEND #3/patch 2.6.26-rc6] net/enc28j60: low power mode

From: David Brownell
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 14:21:36 EST

On Friday 13 June 2008, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> I've put these two into my queue, so they are definitely in process now.

Thanks..

> For netdev patches it helps to CC me, since not every patch sent solely
> to netdev@ is a to-be-applied patch, and might be missed -- or quite
> often, assumed to be a patch that warrants discussion.

Ah. I was more used to the convention that all patches should go to
the relevant mailing list (or LKML), and were assumed to be ready to
merge unless they were flagged as "RFC" or the relevant maintainer(s)
issued a NAK or other negative feedback. When there was an ack or
signoff from the driver maintainer, it was ready to go.

- Dave