Re: 2.6.26-git: NULL pointer deref in __switch_to

From: Patrick McHardy
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 03:44:20 EST

Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
On Friday, 13 of June 2008, Patrick McHardy wrote:
I get this oops once a day, its apparently triggered by something
run by cron, but the process is a different one each time.

Kernel is -git from yesterday shortly before the -rc6 release
(last commit is the usb-2.6 merge, the x86 patches are missing),
.config is attached.

I'll retry with current -git, but the patches that have gone in
since I last updated don't look related.

Is this a regression from 2.6.25?

I can't really say, I enabled a few new things like lguest.