[git pull] Input updates for 2.6.26-rc6

From: Dmitry Torokhov
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 14:05:33 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git for-linus
or
master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git for-linus

to receive updates for the input subsystem. There will be a small
conflict in drivers/usb/core/quirks.c, I hope this is OK because I don't
like to have merges on my 'for-linus' branch except for the one done in
merge window for the next release. This way one can clearly see what
went in into a release after the initial merge.

Changelog:
---------

Jiri Kosina (2):
Input: i8042 - add Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pro V2030 to nomux table
Input: i8042 - retry failed CTR writes when resuming

Oliver Neukum (1):
Input: appletouch - implement reset-resume logic

Stas Sergeev (1):
Input: pcspkr - remove negative dependency on snd-pcsp

Diffstat:
--------

drivers/input/misc/Kconfig | 1 -
drivers/input/mouse/appletouch.c | 49 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
drivers/input/serio/i8042-x86ia64io.h | 7 +++++
drivers/input/serio/i8042.c | 8 ++++-
drivers/usb/core/quirks.c | 3 ++

Dmitry