Re: [patch 01/15] MMC: S3C24XX MMC/SD driver. From: Thomas Kleffel <tk@maintech.de>

From: Ben Dooks
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 19:12:01 EST

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 06:18:51PM +0200, Pierre Ossman wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:51:18 +0100
> Ben Dooks <ben-linux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > +#include <linux/mmc/mmc.h>
>
> You don't need this anymore.

right, done in patch #2

> > + //if(cmd->flags & MMC_RSP_MAYFAIL) debug_as_failure = 0;
>
> Please remove all the dead code.

removed in patch #2

> > + if (mrq->data->error == MMC_ERR_NONE) {

ok, i've done:

MMC_ERR_NONE => 0
MMC_ERR_DMA => EINVAL
MMC_ERR_TIMEOUT => ETIMEDOUT
MMC_ERR_BADCRC => EILSEQ
MMC_ERR_FIFO => EILSEQ

> And rebase against HEAD. MMC_ERR_* are long gone.

right, will try and build and test as soon as possible.

> Also, please test using the mmc_test driver available in HEAD. A proper
> driver should pass all those tests (or possibly mark a few as
> unsupported if the hardware is utterly incapable of handling those
> requests).

Thanks, I'll repost v3 when this is done.

--
Ben

Q: What's a light-year?
A: One-third less calories than a regular year.